商务英语口语900句b

2024-10-16

商务英语口语900句b(7篇)

1.商务英语口语900句b 篇一

Unit Nineteen 保险

Part One

531. Please insure for us these products at invoice value plus 10% ( at 110% of the invoice value).

请给我们这批货物在发票金额上加10%的保险(即发票金额为110%)

532.We’d like to cover our ordered goods against WPA for 120% of the invoice value according to our usual practice.

我们要求根据实际对我们订购的货物按发票金额120%投保水渍险

533.Please hold us covered for the cargo listed on the attached sheet.

请保留附件表所列出的货物

534.For this consignment, we shall cover WPA and risk of breakage for 110% of the invoice value.

对这批货,我们要按发票金额110%投保破损险

535.Our company will insure against all risks for 110% of the invoice value.

我们公司要按发票金额110%投保

536.Please insure the electric fans at 120% of the invoice value.

请按合同金额120%对电扇投保

537.The machines are to be unsured against all risks.

机器不确定所有风险

538.We only cover FPA and war risk.

我们仅保平安险和战争险

539.There are not delicate goods that can be damaged on the voyage .FPA will be good enough.

航行中不是精致的货物不易受损,所以平安险就足够了

540.Our goods are very valuable , so I want insure against all risks.

我们的货物非常贵重,所以我要保所有险

541.We’d like to get a policy for total loss only for these goods.

我们只对这批货所有损失做个方案

542.I’d like to get a AR insurance policy. That way , we will be covered for any kind of loss or damage.

我想获得AR保险条例,也就是说我们要涉及各种丢失或损失

543.I’m afraid that WPA coverage is too narrow for a shipment of this nature. Please extend the coverage to include TPND.

恐怕这种运输条件仅有水渍险范围太窄,请另加盗窃和提货不着险

544.Would you insure our goods to be shipped from Shanghai to Lisbon next month?

你对我们下月从上海到里斯本的货物投保了吗

545.Can you cover our goods against breakage?

你能保证我们的货物免于破损吗

546.We should be glad if you would provide cover of $390,000 on computers, in transit from Tokyo to Beijing.

如果你能提供我们从东京到北京的计算机390,000美金的保险,我们将非常高兴

547.Please insure us against all risks $300,000 value of 5,000 sets of “ Butterfly” sewing machines, sailing for New York.

请给我们到纽约的5,000套“蝴蝶”牌缝纫机按300,000美金投保一切险

548.Please insure for me against all risks 200 pieces of high-quality furniture valued $20,000.

请为我们就200套高质量家具按20,000美金投一切险

549.We wishes to insure against all risks for the sum of $1,500 on 3 cases glassware.

我们希望能为3箱玻璃按1,500美金金额投保一切险

550.We shall shortly be making regular shipments of leather goods to Canada, and shall be glad if you will issue an all risks marine insurance policy for $70,000 to cover these shipments.

我们将不久出口皮革品到加拿大,若为这批货按70,000美金投保海运一切险将使我们非常高兴

Part Two

551.Please give us the policy rates for FPA coverage and for WPA coverage.

请给我们关于平安险和水渍险的投保率方案

552.We require the current insurance rates for land transportation.

我们需要陆地运输的当前投保率

553.I have some glassware to be ship to Hongkong. What risks should I cover?

我有货要运到香港,我要保什么险

554.What is the insurance premium for these goods ?

这些货要多少保险费

555.We need to send a shipment to England. We want to find out about your marine nsurance.

我们有船到英国,我们想知道你们的海运险

556.Please let us know the premium of breakage.

请告诉我们破损险的保险费

557.What kind of insurance do you usually provide ?

你们通常提供哪一种保险

558.What kind of insurance can you suggest for these goods? We don’t want to take the risk of losing money because of under unsurance.

请建议一下这些货要哪种保险,我们不愿有因未投保而受损失的风险

559.I have a batch of glassware to be shipped in the fourth quarter, but I don’t know what risks should be covered. I would like to know some details and your advice of course will be highly appreciated.

我有一批眼镜要在第四季度装运,但我不知道要保什么险,告诉我一些保险细节将不胜感谢

560.If we insure against free particular average, can you compensate us for all the losses if the ship sinks or bums, or get stuck?

如果我们投保平安险,在船只沉没、遗失或角礁情况下你们能否赔偿我们所有损失

561.Does your company cover all kinds of risks for transportation by sea, land and air?

贵司在海运、陆运或空运方式下投保一切险了吗

562.We have insured the shipment for 130% of the invoice value, but the premium for the difference between 130% and 110% should be your account.

我们按合同金额130%投保,但130%和110%之间的差额部分应由贵司承担

563.We have arranged insurance on your consignment of electric motor cars to be shipped in these ten days.

我们已为你们10日内发出电动汽车货物投保

564.We may cover the inland insurance on your behalf, but you will pay the additional remium.

我们可为贵方利益考虑投保内地险,但保险费应由贵司承担

565.We can insure the porcelain vases on you behalf , but at a rather high premium and all the additional premium will be for your account.

我们可为贵方利益考虑就陶瓷品投保,但保费太高,故所有额外的费用由贵司承担

566.We shall insure the goods for your behalf.

为贵司利益着想,我们将为这批货投保

567.We have covered insurance on these goods for 10% above the invoice value against all risks.

我们已经就这批货按合同金额加10%投保一切险

568.We shall effect the insurance of the goods for 110% of their CIF value.

我们将为这批货按CIF价110%投保

569.We have effected marine insurance on your behalf for the gross amount of the invoice plus 10%.

我们已经为贵司按合同金额加CIF投保海运险

570.The marine insurance shall covered by us.

海运险就由我方投保

2.商务英语口语900句b 篇二

part one

31. this model of typewriter is efficient and endurable , economical and practical for middle school students.

32. the computer we produced is characterized by its high quality ,compact-sized, energy-saving and it’ also easy-to-learn and easy-to-operate.

33.they are not only as low-priced as other makers, but they are distinctly superior in the following respects .

34. you will get a 30% increasing production upon using this machine and also it allows one people to perform the task of three people.

35. this product will pay its own way in a year.

36.this machine will pay back your investment in 6 month.

37.the new type of suitcase card designed by our engineers is very ingenious and practical.

38.this kind of bicycle can be folded in half and handy to carry around ,especially useful during traveling and traffic jams.

39.the maximum speed of this kind of variable speed bicycle is 30 k/h .

40.these machines have few breakdowns and easy to maintain because of their simple mechanical structure.

41.compared with other brands, this kind of tyre cost less per mile and wear much longer due to its topnotch rubber.

42. this kind of tyre is characteristic of nonskid stop on wet road.

43.this material has a durable and easy-to-clean surface.

44.this kind of air-conditioning system is practical and economical for the needs of your company.

45.our products are as superb quality as well as the typical oriental make-up.

part two

46.our silk garments are made of super pure silk material and by traditional skills.

47. the garments are magnificent and tasteful and have long enjoyed great fame both at home and aboard.

48.as our typewriters are made of light and hard alloy they are both portable and endurable.

49.the hand bags we quoted are all made of the best leather and various the kinds and the styles in order to meet the requirements of all walks of life in your country.

50.as our products have all the feature you need and 20% cheaper compared with that japanese made ,i strongly recommended to you.

51.vacuum cleaners of this brand are competitive in the international market and are the best- selling products of their kind.

52. “forever” multiple speed racing bicycles are sure to be sellable in your market.

53. owning to its superior quality and reasonable price our silk has met with warm reception and quick sale in most european countries.

54.we feel that our product is the best kind in asia and we can very well compete against japan in price.

55. our goods are greatly appreciated in other markets similar to your own.

56.by virtue of its super quality ,this product is often sold out in many areas.

57.our products are superior in quality and moderate in price and are sure to be sellable in your market.

58.these items are most sellable in our market.

59.there have been a steady demand in our market for this kind of toy.

3.商务英语口语900句b 篇三

Yes, it’s really beautiful/terrible.

对,真好/糟糕。

How is your wife?/son?/daughter?

你的妻子/儿子/女儿好吗?

My wife/son/daughter is very well, thank you.

我的妻子/儿子/女儿很好,谢谢。

New York is very busy./crowded./beautiful.

纽约非常热闹/拥挤/美丽。

How do you do, Mr. Wang?

你好,王先生。

How do you do?

你好。

Here’s my card.

这是我的名片。

OK. I’ll be in touch.

好,我会跟你联系。

Nice to meet you, goodbye.

见到你,很高兴。再见。

Fine, thank you, and you?

好,谢谢。你好吗?

Fine, thank you.

好,谢谢。

I’d like you to meet Mr. Wang.

我想让你见一下王先生。

This is Mr. Wang.

这是王先生。

He’s from Hong Kong.

他来自香港。

How do you do?

你好。(只限于初次见面时使用。)

How do you do?

你好。(只限于初次见面时使用。本句是对上句的回答。)

Pleased to meet you.

见到你很高兴。

Pleased to meet you, too.

见到你,我也很高兴。

How are you?

你好。

I know a bit about shoes and I can see the quality in the shaping and stitching.

我对制鞋是了解一些的,从鞋样和针脚上我能看出质量的高低。

We take pride in our craftsmanship.

我们为自己的手艺感到自豪。

They seem to be mass produced by machines.

这些鞋看上去是用机器大批量生产的。

We use machines for certain jobs, but they are mainly handmade.

某些工序是用机器完成的,但主要是手工制作的。

mM…The vamp material is superb.

4.商务英语口语900句b 篇四

861.the technology we acquire should be truly advanced and appropriate to china’s needs.

862.the technology you transfer to us should enable the venture’s products to be competitive on the international market.

863.the know-how we import should be directed toward manufacturing products suitable for export.

864.the advanced technology we import should improve markedly the quality of existing products.

865.the technology provided to the joint venture must be integrated, precise and reliable.

866.the technology we acquire shall enable our products to achieve significant economic results.

867.your technology should be advanced, reliable , and helpful to the development of our export-oriented economy.

868.the import know-how should help improve the quality of our products.

869.you should supply us with advanced techniques and modernized management methods.

870.please provide us with the necessary technical data and, if possible, some drawings connected with the design and building of the new equipment.

871.for the success of our joint venture, it’s extremely important for us to acquire the information concerning the product design and the production processes.

872.you should give us as soon as possible the blueprint plan for the introduction of the equipment and a report on a survey of the feasibility entire plan.

873.please turn over these technical data to our side at the earliest possible time.

874.shall we discuss technology transfer brief now?

875.we want to import advanced technology from you in order to compete successfully on the international market.

876.since the existing know-how transferred by your company will soon become obsolete, we expect that you will continue offering us your improved technological expertise.

877.by advanced technology, we mean both industrial property and know-how.

878.if the documents you send us cannot be used, or if one item or more mentioned in the packing list should be lacking, you have to send all the documents or the lacking items at your cost , within 45 days from the date you receive the written notice from us.

879.if any serious difficulties arise with regard to the working of the engines which we built, and if it is proved that such difficulties are at fault in any data, drawings or documents you sent us, you would , at your expense, correct such faulty data, drawings or documents.

5.商务英语口语900句b 篇五

早上好,先生,我能帮您吗?

892.Are you being attended to?

有人接待您了吗?

893.It is sold by the yard by a package.这个按码记价出售。

894.Sorry,it’s out of stock.对不起,卖完了。

895.What size and color do you take,sir?How about this one? 先生,您穿几号的鞋,要什么颜色?这双怎么样?

896.How about this color and this size?How do you like this one? 这种颜色、尺寸怎么样?您看这个怎么样?

897.You look lovely in this overcoat.您穿这件外套真漂亮。

898.Here is your charge,sir,thank you and here is your receipt.这是找您的钱,先生,谢谢,这是您的收据。

899.We are open from 9am to 9pm every Monday to Saturday.我们每周一到每周六开门时间式早上9点至晚上9点。

6.商务英语口语900句b 篇六

打印 字体大小: tT发表于 2009-12-17 18:39 | 只看该作者

[BEC] [转载]商务英语口语必备:介绍中国经济常用句

随着中国国力的日渐强盛,世界对中国经济的关注也不断提高,合作贸易量逐渐加大。以下提供一些介绍中国经济状况、政策时,正确的表达,供大家参考。

1.An all-directional opening-up pattern has, by and large, taken shape in China and its open economy has grown rapidly.中国全方位对外开放的格局已基本形成,开放型经济迅速发展。

2.It will more vigorously promote all-directional, multi-tiered and wide-range opening-up and take part in international economic cooperation and competition at a greater width and depth.将会更加积极地推进全方位、多层次、宽领域的对外开放,在更大范围内和更深程度上参与国际经济合作与竞争。

3.It will more effectively implement the strategy of diversifying market and expanding trade on the strength of quality and through science and technology.更好的实施以质取胜、市场多元化和科技兴贸战略。(注意:这句话在翻译时要注意“战略”一词所指的内容,构句要准确,不要产生歧义)

4.It will explore various ways to put foreign capital to better use, such as acquisition, merging, investment fund and equity investment.积极探索采用收购、兼并、投资基金和证券投资等多种方式利用外资,提高利用外资的质量。

(注意:在这句话中,“基金”和“证券”是可以放在一起译的,以免造成翻译累赘)

5.China will work hard on e-commerce, accelerate the process of informatization, and support enterprises in carrying out international cooperation and exchanges by using modern information network technology.中国将大力发展电子商务,加快信息化进程,支持企业运用现代信息网络技术开展国际合作和交流。

(注意:“电子商务”的说法其实很简单,不用太复杂,商务文稿中简洁很重要)

6.China is making strategic readjustment to its economic structure and speeding up the readjustment of its industrial set up, regional structure, urban and rural structure and ownership composition.中国正在进行经济结构的战略性调整,加快产业结构、地区结构、城乡结构和所有制结构的调整。

(注意:虽然都使用了“结构”这个词,但在译成英文时可以有所变化,不要总使用“structure”,使行文看起来更流畅)

7.商务英语口语900句b 篇七

1. Hello. 你好!

2. Good morning. 早上好。

3. I am Kate Green. 我是凯特·格林。

4. Are you Tom Brown? 你是汤姆·布朗吗?

5. Yes, I am. 是的,我是。

6. How do you do? 你好!How do you do? 你好!

7. How are you? 你好吗?Fine, thanks. 很好,谢谢。

8. How is your mother? 你妈妈好吗?

9. She is very well, thank you. 她很好,谢谢你。

10. Good afternoon. 午安。

11. Good evening. 晚上好。

12. Good night. 晚安。

13. Good-bye. 再见。

14. See you in the evening. 晚上见。

上一篇:描写春天景色的作文下一篇:火车的故事教学反思